[RC] right vehicle for towing-now powerchips - Faustina Duffy

Hmmm-something to wonder about.  The "chip" I was looking at had 2 or 3 settings.  One for "Performance", e.g. speed, one "regular" and one for Economy/Towing.  Wonder if they factor that in to the settings, or which setting he was using?  Anyone else know of similar situations?
TIA!
Lucky