Fwd: FW: IMPORTANT: New Virus Threat -- Worm.ExploreZip

I can't believe I'm forwarding a virus threat.  BUT this was checked out by
the Systems Manager at my husband's company and is apparently real (if its a
hoax, sorry, sorry, sorry).  Anyway, just thought you guys would want to
know.  I'm never going to download or unzip anything (well maybe some things,
heh-heh) BUT not on the computer!

Sylvia (I barely know where the "on" button is on this silly machine)

---- Begin included message ----
Sylvia - This is from our MIS group. Let's alert Michael & Graham. Note the
statement " What is dangerous about this EMAIL is that it may come from
someone you know (that has already been infected)".

---- End included message ----