Re: Stun Guns & Blue Heelers

Angie,
I'm not sure if I would go by that Texa's veterinarian's  article on using
the stun gun , just because it did not do any further damage to the blue
heeler , I live in ranching country and raise cattle and sheep and as
anyone who has had one knows,the queensland blue heeler is an
indestructable dog ! And their heads must be made of steel anyway to take
the beatings they take from a cow on the fight !
                                            Drin & Bo [ who also raises
heelers ]
                                            S.W. Mt.