[RC] Sharon Saare Saddles - Advertising month on Endurance.Net - stephanie teeter

SHARON SAARE SADDLES

2010 marks the 38th year of my saddle business.  We continue  production of endurance, pleasure and western saddles with more than 9 trees to accommodate the most precise fitting needs in the industry.

Our saddles are working in 21 Countries and all States in  the USA  I thank the hundreds upon hundreds of our customers many of whom have been repeat saddle buyers for over a quarter century.   Best of luck in the future and be sure to check with us about new products.

Sharon Saare

www.sharonsaaresaddles.com