[RC] 3 Day 100's (40-40-20) - Tom Sites

Hello,  Being a gardner and always working the beautiful spring days i thought it would be nice to do the Homestead Ride that one had to be invited too, by i think the Orange County Hunt.  Not sure what organization it was but it was a 40-40-20 in the middle of the week and i was ready around 1988.

Part of the allure was the fact i could relax and have breakfast, ride and after horse chores have a wonderful evening meal and sleep in a warm soft bed.  The event was an absolutley wonderful experience and i couldn't tell you what color ribbon i got for my weight class but it wasn't blue but i had a WONDERFUL experience.

I think people today are more into placing and points in whatever endeavor they do and forget the wonderful thrills out there whatever you may call it.

tom sites