Re: [RC] be careful, my horse bites - SandyDSA

In a message dated 1/28/2008 2:36:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, idighorses@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Horses are accidents waiting to happen anyway
As I tell my daughter who has a penchant for backing into things with her car:
"when you could NOT have prevented it, it is called and accident. If your NECK WORKS and will TURN, then it is not an accident - it is negligence".

I am so tired of people who do whatever they please and if someone- including them gets hurts, it MUST be someone else's fault. Goof grief. I liked Heidi's analogy. You would just TINK that if someone wanted to stay out of trouble - and out of court - they would desist from providing the scenario where someone might get hurt because of their actions. But that would require...what did two posters say... being "smarter than the horse".

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com