[RC] Mean people - Ann Blankenship

While I hate those people who are forever posting to say “me too, me too!’ (you know who your are), I really have to support this statement:

“No matter what the subject is... here you, *, * & * come, knowledge of all subjects.... it makes people paranoid

to respond to any subject on this list.  That's why there are 20 people talking and 1,000 people reading only...”

It’s hard to have a friendly ‘conversation’ when the self-professed experts leap out of the shadows to challenge every statement.  It might be a bit friendlier list with more people participating, although, God Forbid, they might be wrong about some things, if those of you who Do Know Everything could be a bit kinder to those of us who do not.

Ann Blankenship