[RC] pics of recue horses - jamie ward

We went out to the horses today to feed and we also took some picture's you can see them at

They all seem to be doing OK. Sam the bay TB got picked up today by his "foster mom" she said he is settling in well. We are going to put sad SAM (his nickname because he looks so sad) on some blood builders then get him on some rice bran once he is used to getting hay regularly.and try to take him to a vet soon. Ginger the old lady is a fighter she yelled the loudest at me when I was feeding the other horses.She was making sure I didn't forget her! Stub's (we are thinking of another name for him) doesn't need any extra care from what i heard from the neighbors he got almost all the food they were throwing chasing the others away.although now that Ive got to take a good look at him and see him move with out his blanket i no longer think  hes a mustang pony he fit's the description of an Icelandic horse almost to a T.I am going to see how "trained" he is. He may be given to Breana ( a 4-Her who anyone who went to headwater's or limestone should remember shes the girl that came with us to volunteer and is raising money for a horse)
Jamie

 Custom made rump rug's, all come with a warrantee and a guarantee !  For a limited time each come with a free "surprise" thank you gift. Visit http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info and ride story's .or you can call me (541)761-9837 for more info

When I can't ride any more, I shall still keep horses as long as I can hobble about with a bucket and wheelbarrow. When I can't hobble, I shall roll my wheelchair out to the fence of the field where my horse's graze, and watch them. - Monica Dickens