Re: Vendor Free for All on RIdecamp (48 hours!) was [RC] Annual Saddle Sale - SandyDSA

Okay since John gave us permission, we have one plug for our senior stallion Salazar SF, who has put now two good distance horses and a few good show/sport horses on the ground. He is rising 22 in 2007, and so if you wanted to breed to our proven 15 hands fellow, who is Se, AK, AF, Heirloom-el Dereei, and sports 8" bone and a 24 resting pulse, now is a good time. Sal has been retired from endurance for several years but you might see him in a sports horse class someday soon! His fee is $1200 with consideration to proven mares and SE performance mares who would be PT. No Sal foals available at this time, so if you WANT one you need to BREED one.

Also our junior stallion Fad Spanish Lover of Fadjur and Spanish lines (remember the Fadjur bred Fadwah??). So far proven in dressage at a tender age, with solid SOLID bone and good mets, he will be seeing more of the trail in 2007 and perhaps compete in 2008. He is offered to approved mare on a limited book, given his age.

We have ONE 2006 STUNNING, SOLID PB filly by Fad Spanish Lover and out of our proven distance mare Fadjur Hasan who is available to an approved buyer PT. She is correct, athletic, substantial for her age, and incredibly beautiful - and so we are looking for a progressive competition home where she should be competed in sport horse disciplines, and possibly Model/Breeding/Halter - and then grown into a distance career. We are not in a hurry to sell this gorgeous filly,and will keep her for the rest of her life if that is what is best for her.

Email us or go to deepsands.com for photos and information. We sell and breed sensible, athletic horses who just happen to be Arabians!

Deep Sands
Dynamite Distributors