Re: [RC] Mountain Lions - Karla Watson

Thanks Dawn for sharing! Is that you with the cougar Apache?! Very nice site and I just about cried reading about these rescued cats. It upsets me so much to see ads in newspapers selling wild animals to people who have no business owning them. How on earth do you ever leave that rescue place? I could stay all day. I just love cats! The big ones are so cool. But I'm happy with the 6 normal sized ones I have at home.;-)
---------Karla Watson/Oregon
Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue