[RC] what you wish for - larry Miller

In the MW, a 50 end along with a LD, 25 CTR, and sometimes a longer CTR are run on Sat.  On Sunday, another LD along with a 25 CTR.  Sometimes RM will run a 50 CTR.  Sometimes some RMS will have another 50 end.  Many will ride both days,  on the same horse or on another horse.  I usually ride both days but on the same horse.  With my aches those LDs look mighty fine and I can still crank those out and still get a  nap in plus eat Ben and Jerry's!!  Jeanie