Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ?/supracor ? - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

We have WildBlue as well.  Before WB we had Skycasters/DirectWay (total nightmare - $3,000 installation and $120. a month out of the 1.5 years we had service a total of 8 months).  WildBlue was $450.00 installation and $49.00 per month.  The upstream and downstream is very good.   The WB Customer Service department is FANTASTIC.  We have only had to make one call to them in the last 7 months.  Quite a difference from the old carrier.

We went through Black Sheep in Placerville and have been pleased with the installation, customer service, and ongoing tech support (barely needed).

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart and holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"