[RC] about John P and his ponies - Laura Hayes

I can't respond in private, as I read archives and your emails are not visible...

I consider John one of my best pals, and can tell you that I rarely communicate with him unless it is in person---he is extremely busy with his law practice and family life, not to mention the ponies.  His mailbox kicks back when it is full, which is most of the time.  We occasionally have marathon phone conversations, but I know he is very busy right now at work.

I suggest you come to the convention in San Antonio and meet him in person.  I will buy you a drink and tell you stories of the 350 miles I have ridden Skjoldur and how he dumped twice before lunch at Grand Canyon!!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741