[RC] 2007 PAC - Myna Cryderman

Greetings All,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the 2007 FEI Pan Am Endurance championship has been awarded to Manitoba, Canada again for 2007.  It will be held in the same location as the 1999 PAC for those of you who were at that event. The organizing committee will be much the same people. There will be an FEI 160Km qualifier as the PAC pre-ride this year on July 8th, 2006 with a 50 mile region 17 AHA championship the following day July 9th. These will be AERC sanctioned as well. The PAC will be held on July 7th, 2007 when the daylight lasts nearly 18 hours long at this latititude.

Manitoba is dead center in the continent and the ride is approximately 50 miles north of the US border.  Border crossing is easy with only a negative Coggins and government certified health papers required.

I think most people reported having a great time when here for the last PAC so I hope we can continue the tradition and make this one of the best PAC's ever.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Myna Cryderman