Re: [RC] FW: [RC] ginny horse expert AERC - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 3/11/2006 8:47:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, ginny744@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I never claimed to be an endurance expert.  My expertise is related to
equine care & handling, especially rehabilitation, plus training &
instruction, especially natural horsemanship, and riding Aussie style,
especially outback adventuring.  However, I have participated in endurance,
and more importantly, I have helped many people who do so far more intently,
be more successful.
Ginny, could you provide us with the NAMES of the people you have "helped" in endurance?

I, personally, find it hard to believe that anybody buys the "horses are dumb alien children" thing, but you go girl if its making you some bucks.  Just don't try to sell that bull hockey to any friends of mine.

Sylvia