From: "CTH" <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   horse experts ...was mare gelding

Well I just came in from feeding my dumb, mute , alien horse  children =
who informed me very clearly that they wanted their beet pulp and =
cookies by doing a series of charades such as picking up the feed bowl =
and tossing it.
The other not so mute doggie children informed me I feed the horses to =
well cause the poop is to good tasting to not sample.
And in all this kerflufful TM  I whispered at the top of my lungs =
HEY!!!STOP IT
and amazingly they all stopped dead and turned to look at me. Then moved =
out of my way so I could feed them.
Wow all this Equinese learned from the net.....lol
Paddi
P.S. my boy Sidney says he resents being called an alien and will now =
need professional help
Dr.Q do you specialize in horse psychiatry. Sidney is in need of an =
emergency consultation