[RC] Buddy sour horse - Suzi Maiorisi

My girl is horribly buddy sour to my sisters horses - doesn't seem to matter which one, just who ever is riding with us on a given day.  We did a trail ride recently and on the second day she totally lost it and was spinning and bucking and generally being an idiot to the point where I sent her home rather than endanger the other riders/horses or myself.  When we do endurance, or ride alone on training rides we're fine, but get her anywhere near one from this particular group of horses and she totally loses it and just can't contain herself...we've tried small separations and coming back together, all the ideas we can find with the various 'gurus'.  She is happiest if she is ahead of them while riding in a group, but let one go past her and the games begin.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Suzi and Hollythebrat