Re: [RC] Arabian "type" - Clarification - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 2/8/2005 10:57:31 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, mfarm@xxxxxxx writes:
you will rarely see particularly tall Arabian horses (over 15h) except
where people are breeding specifically for this and then, it's my personal
feeling, that sometimes other "parts" get out of whack and you might not
have as nicely put together horse as if you had stayed with the shorter
"version".

My Arab is an honest 15' 1". He is very well proportioned, a bit on the down his side but that is really the only flaw he has. Had his withers caught up to his croup, he would be 15' 2". He is extremely pretty, but not very brainy. Sweet as the day is long but a bit challenged as far as the gray cells go. I saw a horse that has his same breeding (very line bred) and this gelding got many of the flaws that come along with line breeding. He is registered, mine is not. Mine could have been stallion material, this other one definitely would not have been. Beccy in Ut.