Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] FL - here we go again - sandy . l . holder


Gary,

You forgot to mention that we in CA are not only crazy, we're also the "home of rock and roll". . . speaking of which, did you feel that 6.0 magnitude one this a.m.?  I'm on the 16th floor in San Jose and let me tell you, my stomach did a somersault or two!!

From: "gary affleck" <skiwolf9@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   FL - Here We Go Again

I feel for you guys.  I'm in Ca. land of the crazy's but it's hard to =
beat our weather.  That is except southern Ca, when fires burn up all =
the trees in the summer then when it rains in the Winter, there's mud =
slides because of nothing on the ground to hold it back.  One of our =
friends on a photo board from Sweden was joking about their weather.  =
His deck was wet and one of 4 plastic cars was blown over.  I told him =
we'd be on the next plane out to help pick- up that 5 pound chair if he =
needed help. G.Affleck


Take care out there,
Sandy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandy Holder • Director Business Development

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP • Ten Almaden Boulevard • Suite 1600 • San Jose, CA 95113

sandy.l.holder@xxxxxxxxxx • direct (408) 817-7917 • cell (408) 218-5028 • rightfax (813) 375-4286
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- n·èžÛ"ÍíŸiǬj{,z¸Ÿn´áz)ߢ¹š¶*'¶¶§²h­µçb²)ízw^v‰åÉú+¶©z»(žŠޞحÊÚ0†'!Šجi×kzËu©ݙ¬œ¢{ZŠw(�ø�z{bjV§wú+¦¸¯ŠW yٚµêâjP'ʷ¯‰ì+zÚڞɢ²Ȩ�ج±额«b¢z+¢Ø^®ë¡ú+µ©"ž j|šrبž)ëzXš�Ǯ¦‰í†+"�ú+™«b¢vò¥êì¢{(­éíŠ؞²‹az»aj{az)ízw^v·œŠ˜žžج¦º!‰¸­yÒʋ«yǢ½çm†+"�ê뢺ey«r‰íiËm…ë�׫jw]zW­zØ^™«^®&¥~º&j|œ¢jnµêÿ~‰í