[RC] Saddle Question - Wendy Harris

I posted earlier for any/all input on the American Flex Saddles.  Thanks to those that have responded.  I’d still love to hear from anyone that has ANY input on them.

Does anyone have any info you could share on the Rocking R flexible panel saddles?  I have a very hard to fit horse and don’t feel like wasting my money again on another saddle that isn’t going to work.  Hubby is beginning to frown whenever I talk saddles.  I’m very interested to hear in put on the flexible panels saddles in general.  I don’t know a lot about them, only what I can read on the internet and what others have shared with me.

Thanks for any/all input.  Appreciate it.

Wendy

---