[RC] Heat /Humidity and the Biltmore Race - Sharon Hinshaw

Hello all....I live in WNC not far from Asheville and will be in the 50 mile event this weekend and am fairly new to the sport. Just wanted to let everyone know that after a very wet and cool weekend, in the low 30's here last night, the forecast for Friday and Saturday is for a high in the mid 80's and at this point humidity approx. 50% to 60%. (I have access to a weather computer at work.) The temp will probably be right on but the humidity level may change. The trails, even with all the rain are in good shape. Good luck to everyone and your horses and have a very safe race.  :)Sharon Hinshaw and Renegade