Re: [RC] Accident - Kristen A Fisher

This is the kind of hindsight I am looking for in avoiding accidents - it is possible this could have been avoided if the rider had been watching the trail more closely (no criticism, just observation). I have also heard of horses tripping on roots and the team takes a tumble. I try to watch the trail for possible tricky areas and steer around them (not that this will prevent everything from happening) but for example, if you had noticed and steered around something could you have avoided your wreck?

Kristen