Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 1:45 PM
Subject: [AERC-Members] Weight division

I am a little confused on how the weight divisions work.  When I joined AERC, I joined as a featherweight because I was right on the line between featherweight and lightweight, and I usually drop some weight in the spring.  Well, the deadline to change your weight division was coming up and I still had not dropped any of my winter weight so I changed to a lightweight.  Now I am dropping my winter pounds and feel i am going to weigh in as a featherweight.  How does this work when you are registered as a lightweight, but weigh in as a featherweight?

Kimberly