Rest Stop

Shari Cartee windswept@perigee.net
Saturday, June 2nd, I should be hauling a new horse from southern Ohio to Charlotte, NC.  I will be traveling I-77
through WV, VA, NC.  It's about an 8 hour trip, and even
though the present owners assure me the horse has been unloaded
at truck stops, rest stops, McDonald's (!) when necessary, I
will be traveling alone with a new horse and cringe at the
thought of unloading him in strange surroundings that may not be safe for either us.  Is there anyone in the neighborhood of Bluefield or Wytheville, and close enough to the Interstate,
who could offer me a place to unload just for 30-45 minutes?
If so, please email me at windswept@perigee.net prior to May 31st.  I'm driving up there on Friday, coming back on the 2nd.
Thanks in advance if you're out there!  Shari Cartee