fell off

Hi ridecampers.  If you read my e-mail earlier called fort shellborne, you
would have read that I was going to go for a ride after school got out.
well, I went, me and my friend loaded up his horses (I am leasing one) and
headed for the beach.  It is only about 3 miles from his house to the closest
beach, so we went there and headed out.  we first went in the dunes, and then
made our way onto the beach.  trot trot trot, everything is dandy...until,
she spooks at the foam that washes up with each wave.  STUPID FOAM, it was
all the foams fault!!! how dare, it jump out in front of her.  :) she had no
choice but to jump to the side.  :)  she went one way, I went the other way.
hey, if you have to fall, the sand is the best place to do it!!! so, I got
up, dusted the sand off of my wet body (I rolled into the surf) and got back
on the jumping bean.  we went on our way and all was dandy once again.  I HAD
MY HELMET ON, as I always do, even though I didn't hit my head, I was glad
that I had my helmet.  It is because of my helmet, no matter how dorky it may
look, that each time I fall off, I can groan, sigh, laugh, and get back on.
Helmets are a small price to pay for some good insurance.
-renee