Moving to Idaho

Hi all, just got back from a week in Idaho, and it's offical......we
will be moving there this summer, to a small town called Fairfield (well
14 miles outside it) which is around 30 miles N of Gooding.

I need some leads for farriers and vets in the area, as well as favorite
feed/tack stores.  Also would love to hear about favorite riding places.

Anyone interested in a riding buddy? <G>

Any and all info about Idaho riding and horsekeeping would be
appreciated.....is Idaho hay selenium deficient?  I'm happy to say I
won't have to buy a speck of hay, since most of the ranch is planted in
alfalfa and grass hay is free for the cutting.....gotta love that <G>

Please respond privately to  mailto:zebella@idt.net

thanks!!!!!

tracy