ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: AERC #

Re: AERC #

Jessica Tuteur (jessicat@napanet.net)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:13:18 -0700

What about people like me that track mileage on 5 horses? I pay my 65 and
that tracks me + 5 horses mileage. Pretty good deal in my opinion.

Just my .02

I will pay the extra 10 next time I get a horse. I appreciate the work AERC
does to keep track of all these stats over the years.

Jessica, who has no clue how many miles she has til the yearbook comes out Duh!

At 11:36 AM 10/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't consider $65 per year free. I consider that for that fee, each person
>who is thereby a member is entitled to have points for his or her horse
>maintained, else what is the POINT of membership? To get a magazine? On the
>other hand, a fmaily membership, with 4 people such as ours, I consider that
>to maintain points on mor ethan those 4 horses might be acceptable, but NOT
>to assess a fee for the horse of a dues paying member. That is not right. So
>now, it would cost our family $15 per year, whether we ride or not. I don't
>feel too good about ANOTHER 65% increase in the amount I would be paying
>AERC. What do you guys think?

Jessica Tuteur
J-M Ranch & HorseBums
1393 Green Valley Rd.