Re: [RC] being the herd leader - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/15/2005 7:43:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx writes:
i dont think that they see me as a horse or a herd leader.  i think they see and understand me as a human bean.

some people ask me if i am one of those horse whisperer guys.  i tell them no,  i have been known to yell and cuss at them on occasion!
Yay!  Thanks Ed for saying it so well.  Glad to know I'm not the only one out there withOUT delusions of being a horse.

Not a popular concept, but we are NOT horses. We can communicate with our horses though, but I think its mostly because THEY meet us more than half way (thank God).

Sylvia