[RC] Time off between Rides - dolly decair

In the late 80's when I was campaining my Stallion Wazir's Karahty
he also did some amazing things . He won West region championship
at Scotts Flat and got Bc .The following weekend He won the 100 mile
championship at Swanton in a race off between Becky and Rio also took
the Bc. Several years or more he won Carson River 75 on Saterday and
the 50 on Sunday taking BC. Won both days of Eques. won all 3 days of
Generic rides,Bc every day. Sundays course was same as fridays and he
beat is own time by almost a half hour. These rides were all in 6 week period.
Did Tevis came in 23 ,2 weeks later won and Bc'd Fireworkes 50, This are
just a few I can think of off top of my head.

Dolly DeCair