Re: [RC] rain in LA area - Ibiteraaarr

Don't I feel stupid :)   But I'll be glad to send you some of the gators we've got down here. This is Cajun country and there's a surplus amount of all things swampy. I grew up in Mandeville, and after a particularly bad rain during a particularly wet season, we had gators wash up out of a local swamp. They were chasing people's cats across the front yards. Quite a sight.

Liz Dorner
Ct. Region