Re: RC: Re: helmets

Hi Angie
Next time just write it to me personally, please. It was obviously taken
out of context and posted publicly as an excerpt which made it look more
critical and harsh. I am really glad it came from a loving place as I
have always enjoyed reading your posts and I believe we enjoy the same
"warped?" sense of humor. Heidi has privately sent me another quoted
excerpt (I won't post--it was private) that was hardly flattering and
said there were many folks out there posting her who were critical of me
and did not like reading my posts. I thought perhaps you were one of
them. I guess I am not expecting anything loving in her posts these
days. I am looking for a helmet now and thanks for your concern.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov