Re: ridecamp/ stop cue

  hi Beth!
   I horse is one of the easier animals to train and
they can be taught almost anything. The secert is  to
break down the lesson in to as many "baby steps"
as possible and make these steps easy to learn through
repetition. Many people leave horse training to chance
when in actuallity you are training your horse
everytime you come in contact with him.
    I like to know that I can count on my horse to be
safe when I need it the most. I only way to do this is
prepare for "that day".