Vinegar or not to Vinegar

This remark below is very funny!  Certainly the constituents in vinegar
change a bit after they are consumed and therefore putting a "gut stone"
in a jar of vinegar to test the effectiveness is like putting your elbow
in a bowl of milk to see if you can eliminate arthritis based on the
assumption that arthritis is caused by a calcium deficency.
Potato