ROFLOL This is one of the FUNNIEST things I've ever read!

A cyber friend of mine shared this with us on the PasoAficion List@onelist.com
(for Peruvian Paso horse lovers) -- it was sent to her by her Alaskan cyber
buddy and apparently is the true story of one night during a snowstorm period

I've been laughing out loud all through the whole thing and just had to share
the pure humor of it all -- and I don't think you have to be a horse person to
understand it (although it helps).  I think everyone enjoys a really good laugh
now & then and I'm very happy to be able to share one with y'all ...

Enjoy!
:-D
Susan
Hawk's Haven Farm