Donna Jackson's condition

For you SE endurance riders who know Donna, she is recovering at home
from her trailering accident.  She expects to be able to put weight on
her right leg the week of Christmas. I have emphasized that she needs to
get on her computer and ridecamp so she can be social at home...she is
going to have a friend get her set up so we may have another participant
soon!  Betsy Gilman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]