Re: KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

> now.  But the ride managers didn't want to give her the chance to prove
> anything.   They are just interested in protecting their butts with the
> insurance companies.

I don't think that's a fair statement.  I'd like to think they are
protecting the riders as well.  I personally witnessed a horse kick at
another horse, connect with the rider instead, and put her in the hospital
for 3 days and a cast for 2 months.  I can assure you, I have not since
and never will again hit the trail with that horse.  It's simply not worth
the risk to me and my horse.

> And I thank GOD that I'm not a member of any group.  AERC and all the
> rest.   Because all I see in groups are a bunch of back biters.

That's funny, you must be looking in different places than I do.  I have
read a lot of very positive comments on here about AERC and endurance
riders on the whole, in the last week or so particularly.

> I'm ready for the flames,  which this list is famous for.

Really?  I think this list is one of the absolute tamest places to hang
out on the Internet.  If you want to know what flaming really is, head for
Usenet.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310