Re: Stirrups

I have used E-Z Ride stirrups on my Big Horn saddle that I just sold over
RideCamp.  I liked them so much that I had a set put on my new saddle.  They are
much more comfortable than the regular stirrups that came with the Big Horn.
Very stable.  Seems better for the foot than the narrower types.  New E-Z Rides
are better than earlier style.  I am short with a tall horse.  Only problem I
had was with my 1st set, the knurled finished grabbed my foot at the dismount
and I couldn't get out of the stirrup.  I told the company and they made a
special pair for me with a smoother finish which I used on my Big Horn.  My
husband took over my first set and they are working great for him.  Now they are
making the smoother finish on their newer models.  Cloud seemed too wide for me.

Amber