EZ Boots

I'm sorry to sound like I have no clue but, I have no clue!!!!!  :) At
least I can admit it right???  My question is what exactly do you use
the boots for (other than the obvious, the hoof)?  I know its for
protection but, doesn't a horse usually have adequett <sp> durability
naturally?  Do you still shoe your horses?  Sorry to sound so uniformed
but, I just couldn't resist getting an answer.

Thanks,
Angie