[RC] Arabians to be dispersed. - Gotarace2

Gwen Pfouts DVM <dluehosh@xxxxxxxx>

Hello, due to circumstances beyond my control, our entire herd of 20 + purebred Arabians has to be dispersed. My breeding program is very heavy Crabbet with emphasis on legs, soundness and temperament. We have used Doyle and CMK influence throughout and were breeding exclusively for endurance use. We will be losing our farm in the next month, so please contact us ASAP for a good horse. I have everything from weanlings to older broodmares; papers available on all head, and leases also available. They have to go. Some are broke to ride, some are not, but all have been easy to start.
Thank you.

Gwen Pfouts DVM
Star Tannery, VA (this is very near Winchester and Strasburg and very convenient to I-81)
540/ 539-1551, please leave message so I can call back.