Re: [RC] Please ignore any request for desk top friendship it is a scam - Elizabeth Walker

I've received a couple of these from different Ridecamp folks, and a few from folks I've never heard of.  I'm assuming it is due to a virus, or that one of the social networking sites has been hacked (Facebook anyone?)  ....

Oh yeah .... if anyone gets one from me, please delete it.  :)