Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Bamboo pads - Sheila_Larsen


Well come to think about it I actually spent money on socks because they
had bamboo fabric and went back and bought more because now I can't imagine
using anything else because they are so comfortable.  And when you asked
the question about durability I have to say that they seem to be wearing
really really well.  I wear them almost every day and when I ride.  I don't
even see the beginnings of wear on any of them and I usually go through
socks quickly.  I do have numerous pairs but I have always had numerous
pairs of socks so I suspect they get as much wear as my cotton socks did.




“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

‰לjjb±«®øœz‡ĝ۫jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­Š‰ϢXœÈ8¬rV¢™êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý�yƦ¥+›±ÊâmïԞ˛±Êâmèm¶ŸÿÃ�۫jw�ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥�xº'�©ÝF'^I§Þ