[RC] Bamboo pads - Sheila_Larsen

Well come to think about it I actually spent money on socks because they
had bamboo fabric and went back and bought more because now I can't imagine
using anything else because they are so comfortable.  And when you asked
the question about durability I have to say that they seem to be wearing
really really well.  I wear them almost every day and when I ride.  I don't
even see the beginnings of wear on any of them and I usually go through
socks quickly.  I do have numerous pairs but I have always had numerous
pairs of socks so I suspect they get as much wear as my cotton socks did.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I