[RC] Stirrups - sherman

Title: Message
I'd say "it depends" (:>) but if you feel they aren't comfortable anymore but you like the style, then just start replacing parts. You can get new stirrup bars and new pads and as long as the stirrups themselves are in good shape they'll probably feel like new again...

Kathy

Hey guys, need some quality input here. First, how long do you think a set of endurance stirrups - for example, EZ riders or that type - out to last before the springiness disappears? Also, what style do most people use these days - with cages, w/o, plastic, aluminum? Finally, I had seen once some kind of contraption that connected the stirrups to the leathers with a kind of spring function - to provide more cushioned effect for bum knees and ankles and hips - anyone know where to find such a thing? Thans!

Sandy Adams