From: tim miller [mailto:shf@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:55 PM
To: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: flat track biters

Here in the NE region there are dozens of Arabians off the flat track competing in endurance.  Have never seen nor heard of any biting issues.

I have two mares off the track, ancestry loaded with track winners, have never seen them even attempt to bite anything.

Think the Reynolds would go cross country to work at Crerun, a large breeder of Arabians for the purpose of track racing, if there was biting endemic among their breeding?

Tim Miller
Sami Hills Farm