Re: [RC] horse with body quivers - Dyane Smith

Vickie, I'm very sorry for your very scary situation.  I don't know where you live but I would ask my vet to contact one of the major vet schools.  University vet schools tend to spend more time on odd illnesses and will often know what's wrong and what can be done.

Good luck,
Dyane