[RC] Swanton - Susith

I have for many years dreamed of riding the Swanton Pacific. I grew up in Santa Cruz and spent many wonderful hours in the mountains there as a kid and adult. My brother still lives there. If you have vet checks in base camp, or wherever, it won't matter to me, I'll still be trying to get out there from New Mexico to do the ride, if you hold it.

Thanks, I hear only good things about that ride, and I know the terrain so well, it's beautiful.

Susan
Santa Fe, NM
AERC #13286