![]() |
RE: [RC] GPS and Missing Horse - Kitley, Carrie E Civ USAF AFSPC 30 MDSS/SGSLFSounds kinda silly, but I keep a dog tag on my horse's bridle/halter that has my cell phone # on it, just in case. Carrie Kitley 30th Medical Group, Vandenberg AFB DMLSS Database Sustainment Specialist (DSS) CACI International Inc www.caci.com dsn 276-1077, Comm (805) 606-1077 fax dsn 276-1179 <\_~ // \\ carrie.kitley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----Original Message----- From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of scswag@xxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:10 PM To: Ridecamp Subject: [RC] GPS and Missing Horse Thank God Amigo was found and is safe. This brings up a question about attaching a GPS device to your horse on it's saddle,bridle etc. Has anyone researched this? There are collars for your dogs by Garmin and I did see that the bracelets for Alzheimer patients however they are expensive. Susan =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ‰לjjb±«®øœz‡ĝ۫jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn©Üzw"wè®fЉϢXœÈ8¬rV¢™êá¶Úÿ 0zwn©Üzwý�yƦ¥+›±ÊâmïԞ˛±Êâmèm¶ŸÿÃ�۫jw�ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥�xº'�©ÝF'^I§Þ
|