[RC] Branson MO Equine Camping Area's - Chastain, Shannon L.

Title: Branson MO Equine Camping Area's

Hey All,
I am planning on doing the Jo Tate ride then meeting my brother and Dad in Branson the end of May. Since I live in the NW corner of MO I do not want to drive all the way back after the ride then go back down for the vacation with my family so I am asking if any of you know of nice campground/resort in the Branson area that allows you to bring your horses. I prefer to be on Lake Taneycomo and will need a hotel or cabin for Dad and Wayne. Any Ideas???

Shannon
Rock Port MO