[RC] re: PC - Cindy Collins

I would also be interested in the ages of the top ten horses and whether they had to do any races previously and if so, their record for those previous events.? It would also be interesting to see if they ever race again.? Of course, if your horse wins $500,000 for you in one race, most endurance riders I know could retire from their jobs and just pet him :)? I think the main point is that what they are doing over there is not what we do here and I hope we never do.? If "our" goal is to compete with that crowd, we need two totally?separate organizations with completely different goals, financing, etc.? Also, Angie, you rock girlfriend...best comment of the day!? Now, just to be catty....I bet "they" don't have 5 to 10 "winners."? :)

Cindy Collins