[RC] Camp Osborn-First 50 completion!!! - Thekids18049

HEY!

Kolby and I completed our first 50! WAHOO! He completed in about 8.5 hrs. with all A's! We were the turtle but oh well! I just wanted to get a good completion on a 50 specially after driving 16 hrs. and spending hundreds of dollars on this ride!

Went out the second day and did the 25 in about 3.5 hrs. Didn't get turtle though! He was flying and was much better the second day then the first! He could've definitely done another 50. He was much perkier and refreshed the second day! No soreness anyway even after the haul home...no puffy legs, nothing!
He did incredible for a Paint Horse!

I was so incredibly happy!

Management,food,trails,markings,vets were awesome! I definitely want to go back to this ride next winter!!

Next stop is back to back 50's at Cranberry in NJ!

Kyle