[RC] Best Christmas Gift - desertrydr1

My dressage instructor (and longtime friend--we commiserated about baby horses when Fog and her mare were weanlings) just brought me a Christmas gift.  Didn't cost much, but even though it's not Christmas yet, I already know it's going to be my favorite gift.

I lost Fog, who was my favorite riding mare, endurance horse, broodmare extraordinaire in September in a pasture accident.  No time to say goodbye, just found her dead at 13 in the pasture.

Nancy brought me 3 framed pictures of Fog, one with me on her, and two with her baby.  They are just wonderful pics.  And I didn't have very many good ones of her.  I almost started bawling right there!  I just can't even express how much it meant to me.  It told me that she misses Fog too, and that I'll always have a part of her in my heart, and now hanging on my wall.  jeri